Thursday, August 26, 2010

Just found out.

I just found out about this whole blog-thing. I already love it! I do not expect al lot of followers. But if you want to, be my guest (: What I love so much about this, are the blogs of others. Theonlyfashionprincess is one of my favourites already. Love her style. I'm not that stylish, actually. Sure, I watch fashionshows and try to look nice. But with this I try to create my own style. 'Cause I clearly don't have one (: I especially love to buy clothes at H&M. It's not that expensive and I like the clothes there. (yea, of course you do. Otherwise you wouldn't buy there.) Anyways, I'm not going to talk a lot about fashion over here. I might show some pictures. And I really really want your opinion about what I bought! Thank ya'll for reading. And I hope to see you here some other time (:

<--Over there. You can see what i wore today. Nothing really special, very basic, actually. (: And sorry for the fat-looking-me. Ahaha.  (yes, indeed, i deleted the pic. sorry darlings.)

2 comments:

  1. Hey !
    Thank you so much for your comment girl ='D.
    I was thinking about tranlate my articles in English, do you think it's a good idea or not ?
    & I understand you whole post, I love H&M too !
    I'll wait for your second article, hope it's coming soon ;'D.
    & You're a beautiful girl !
    Do not hesitate to send me a message when you'll post another thing, I'll be glad to read you !
    Lots of love.
    xoxo.
    Audrey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.