Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Well hello there, dear blogger. (wich aren't that many. i don't care. (: )

Anyways - I'm not posting any photo's today. I just want you guys to know, that
I am still alive! I really need to post more, if I want people to remark my blog.
Or something. So today, I have only 4 houres of school. Which means, I'm home
by 14:00 ! After that I'm going to see a good friend of mine, wich i haven't spoke
to for aaaages. You probably don't care.

Anddd. Friday it's shoppingday! I'm going to a big city near my village. I'm already
exited. Of course I will show ya'll what I bought! Hope to see you then!

xoxolove.

2 comments:

  1. Well, I promise, I will try to translate my next articles !
    & I'm so excited too, because you'll go shopping ! Can't wait to see why you'll buy *_*.
    & I hope you'll have a good time with your friend ;'D.
    XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heeeey, thank you again for you sweet comment ! I'm really glad that someone is happy about the fact that I'm now translating my articles, it makes me see that I don't do that for nothing ^__^.
    & Thanks for follow me ! I forget to follow you too, OMG, shame on me.
    Hope you'll post soon ;'D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.