Sunday, September 5, 2010

SHOPPING.

Hello there !

So, friday I went shopping... And I didn't buy much.. Haha. Just a jeans and a pair of shoes.
I loveeee them! I saw them, and I was like; OMG! I have to have them! So I bought them.
Let me know what you think.

actually, I wanted to buy some wedges. But I guess that they don't like those shoes in holland. 'cause I only saw like.. 4 pairs of them. And they were like 200 €. And that's just too much. Or i didn't like them. ahah. The jeans I wear on the left picture, is the jeans I bought friday. Basic. But nice.
xoxo.
ps. my ass is looking gigantic on that picture. haha.




9 comments:

  1. OMG, I love your shoes too !
    & Your jean is really cool ( shut up on your face, your ass is perfect, LOL ).
    For the wedges, I had to wait a long time before I get mine n_n. Can you buy stuff on the internet ? Because on many websites you can find some beautiful wedges !
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem as you in Romania:the wedges. I found some but they are super ugly.

    Anyways, love the shoes and thanks for comenting on my blog!

    xoxo,
    MissAnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and by the way, I am following your blog. Hope you will post more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this shoes are so lovely, really!
    I am your new follower, because I think your blog is gonna be very interesting!

    Do you want follow me?
    http://christinakey.blogspot.com/


    Thanks a lot!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the heels! And the jeans fit you great! Check out my blog; follow if you like and i'll follow back!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shoes! :)
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, yeah, I understand your shoes problem, I have the same, unfortunately ;___;'.
    But I'm sure that one day you'll find the perfect wedges ! 8D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those shoes! They are really cute!
    Please follow my blog-I will if you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing blog... visit mine! www.dressapple.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.