Friday, September 10, 2010

She's like a star...


I do not know, why I decided to make a blog about fashion. Like, most of the time, I do not even write about that. Haha. So, in the Netherlands it is raining like crazy and it depresses me. I should go to a friend of mine, but i decided not to, because i'm all wet when i finally get there (she lives 7 km from me). So... now i am all alone. At the loft... Trying to make a nice blog.

Now, I am alone, but tonight were going to kick some asses! We are going to play volleyball with some people. We are so not going to win. We didn't even practice! Hahah. If we make one, I will show you a picture of us losing al the games..!

And now, let's get back to the point. Clothes. Yeeeaaay. Who doesn't love them?
I was searching around the internet. And thennn... *pampampam* i found this dress! You seeee on your left... It's with flowers and in the middle a black bow. I'm not sure about buying it ... What do you think?

And my next obsession for this autumn/winter is.. yaah, a blazer! I have one myself. Well, not yet. But i want one. If you all will look on the left, the second... You can see the one i want. It's very simple, but imagine all those combinations you can make with it... Woaah!

So, I guess this is it for today. (: I hope you liked this, not very interesting blog. Cuz if you follow the fashion just a little bit, you already knew this all. Who cares.



Loveeexoxo.

Ps. Can anyone tell me how to put a song in your blog? I can't find it, haha. Thanks !

5 comments:

  1. Yeaaaah, your French is really good, seriously !
    & OMG, yes, you may buy this dress, she's so beautiful *O*. & One of my obsession is a blazer too. I haven't find a blazer which is perfect, even if I've been looking for one since ... 2 years maybe ? It sucks. Hope you'll find what you want ! & Hope I'll find too, LOL.
    For the music, do you mean, add a little Deezer player for exemple ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great blazer is definitely a staple in a girl's wardrobe--you should totally get that one! And I love that dress, too, especially paired with the colorful sweater!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can be sure, this dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww but your blog is cute. I miss my aunt and cousin living in the Netherlands. I really hope I can visit them someday. The floral dress is very lovely :) And yes, a blazer would be a great investment. Its very wearable throughout the year.

    -Gayle from www.gayleisvolatile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.