Saturday, September 25, 2010

Blog with the most pictures éver!

HOWDY COWBOY.

The weather is going nuts. One moment; it's raining like crazy. Next minute; the sun is shining like it's her last day she will ever shine. Pretty annoying. Haha.

I have like, a lot of stuff I want to show you. At first, I promised to post an outfit of mine. So I choose this one;


Soo .. i hope you can see it. (Oh my, our mirror is dirty!) I wore a simple dark blue jeans, (you have seen it before) and a dress with stripes. Because it was pretty cold I wore a vest. (: Not very special, but I had to do something. Haha. (: And I ordered this lovely -kind of- jacket. I will show it to you when I have it! And I ordered that bracelet from the last blog too!

And I have mooooore. I want to show you our bathroom. What is so special about a bathroom? Well, when I was like... 10 years old we rebuild our bathroom. And when we went looking for tiles, I saw Astrix and Obelix! I just wanted to have thát in our bathroom. And my parents were like; ehmm... Let's just not do that. They reaaally disappointed me. But; when the bathroom was done, there was a surprise for me. And guess what? I'll show you what !
Isn't that just aaaawesome?! We actually have Astrix and Obelix in our bathroom! I say; wooot! And we have our dear frogs of course;
I love them too. We have four frogs, but one seemed to be enough. Let me know if you want to see the others too. (They're exactly the same). Haha.


ANDDDDD; I bought new shoes! I will show them too. (This is going to be the blog with the most pictures éver haha.)
The last picture is black/white. So they're not thát grey. The shoes have the color like on the first picure. (;  And; Yep. I'm in love with them too. (:

I guess that will be it for now. Got to go anyways. Haha (:
I will appreciate it when you leave a comment! <3

XOXO.

16 comments:

  1. Hey! :)
    thank you for the comment!.. really like your blog, too. follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is simple but really cool.
    I love your bathroom, your parents are lovely to put Asterix & Obelix on a wall ! The frog are cute, & OMGGG, your shoes are so BEAUTIFUL *-*.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog, :)

    I'll be following it! :) I like your style, :)

    xoxo,

    Ster.

    http://dieblogvonster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shoes!
    & the whole outfit :)

    nicoleechelberger.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have great style.
    i love the boots and the overall look. very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit and new shoes! And your bathroom too!

    xoxo,
    MissAnnnn

    http://missannnn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those boots! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! You can follow me by clicking follow in your navbar at the top, and i'm gonna follow you back!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. boots are definitely an investment

    following your blog now dear

    xoxo
    poisepolish.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The boots are very cool, I like them and your outfit is really nice :)
    xoxo,
    Caramel.


    http://timewiththetasteoftea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey :)
    at first: thanks four your comment. i love snow and the winter :) your blog is so cool *-* i follow you ♥ and your new shoes are cool too <3
    my english is not good enough to write a looooong comment :D

    xoxo
    cadde <3
    http://www.caddex3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks sweetie! like your blog, cool photos! so i'll follow you now, maybe you'll follow me back :)?

    xx
    www.slfgoeshigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. what a cool boots! really like it <3<3

    check my new post! http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are great pictures! And is that dress from H&M? Cuz I have the EXACT same one! (: haha, coincidence. Come check out my newest blog feature about SS11 Trends and please become a follower, I'll follow yours!

    seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com

    xx.VLM.

    ReplyDelete
  15. schöner blog, lust auf gegenseitiges verfolgen?

    http://vintagekey.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.