Wednesday, September 8, 2010

SCHOOL + BOWLING

So. I'm officially at school for the third week. (yea, we started on wednesday. Don't ask me why..) And I actually like it. I see all my friends, my schedule is nice, the teachers are okay... Except the one I have for French. I really do not like her. And she doesn't like me. Haha.
BUT.
It's my senior year. What means that I have to do exams in May. And I am like soooo nervous for that! I just.. bwaah. okay? I just háve to pass them. I don't want to do fail them! Like yea, nobody wants that. I guess I have the famous exam anxiety. And that the dean all goes like; well come on then. Lets talk about it. LIKETHATWOULDHELP. I'm just a bit frustrated right now. (: And it's only September.. 


And the other thing. Bowling. I hate it. I just really really hate it. It's just dumb to throw a ball, and try to bowl over some pins. Who's with me?


Sorry for the whole complaining thing. But I just had to say it. (: Thank ya'll for listening (euch, reading) and I promise to post something more cheerfull next time!


Lots of love.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! I changed it.
    You should go to:

    http://chicisimo.com/fashion/outfit/the-futuristic-vampire-2/

    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl ! I love this article, seriously.
    & I am just soooo nervous too, because of the exams that I have in .. March I think. I also do not want to fail them ='S. But, here we are, so, courage.
    & OMG, I haven't play bowling during my whole life ! Maybe I'll try one again, to see what's the fuck with this game, LOL.
    Wishing you the best, XOXO.
    Audrey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am so happy that I don't have to go to school anymore. I am at college now, so it's easier.

    Don't worry, you just have to study really hard and then everything is going to be ok. You don't have to be the best, just don't fall:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with your new school year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.