Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ciaao.

Hello. (:

Here we are again. And I have a lot to show you. Again (: Remember I told you guys, that I ordered some stuff? Well, I already have it! They told me I would get it in the beginning of October. But I got it yesterday already! I made some pictures for you. (: 

At first we have the bracelet. I totally lóve it! It had 5 bracelets actually. But it looks nicer when you ... mix them. (:

And I bought this... jacket. But it's short. Like.. Ehm. I will just show you. I wore a green shirt underneath it, so you can see better where the jacket stops. You know ? I think it's really nice (:





 And then we have this... Brown vest. On the pic it's not really brown. But it is (: I love it, because it's very simple and you can wear a lot of colors underneath it (:


XOXO.

9 comments:

  1. Great jacket!
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket!

    xoxo,
    MissAnnnn

    http://missannnn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bracelets are really beautiful, & I love your jacket !
    Agreed with you for your brown vest, you can wear so many colors underneath it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the mixed bracelets - that addition of texture is just fab!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting my blog, :).

    The black jacket is really cool, :)
    I'm following, :).

    Ster
    http://dieBlogVonSter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loove the black jacket and the brown one!!!
    following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for your comment!
    I really love your bracelet(s) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the comment! :) The bracelet's real nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.