Saturday, October 16, 2010

lk njyn vu

Hello there, other side of this amazig world,

I wanted to post something since i've posted the blog "i'm not dead". But i really run out of time lately! it's my holiday now, for a week, but i have to work, for almost the whole holiday, i don not really have time to go shopping, so that pretty much sucks. as soon as i bought something again, i will definitely show it to you guys, i just ... bwaah. no time. anyways, i hope you will still follow me, and i will post an outfit reeeaal soon, promise!

much love,

2 comments:

  1. Hope you'll have great holidays ! I've got mine in one week, can't wait because I'm going to Paris, my favorite city, go to Lady Gaga's concert & spend time with my BFF ♥. But I guess that I'll have a lot of homework too, I have already so many books to read :O.
    Well, take care, & enjoy life !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain! I had a whole holiday dedicated to studying. And that really didn't work out. I started webshopping. Can you imagine? :') But relax and enjoy life. Blogging will come eventually! Have a great holiday anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.