Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finally !

Hellooo people who are still following me, even though i didn't post something for a long time that actually made sense!

Soo as you could all read in my last 2? posts, I've been very busy. I'm not going to explain it all again, if you want to know, just read the last two blogs. I guess the last two. Maybe three. But I think two.

Read this following boring story or just skip this paragraph! (:

Anyways; that's not the point of this blog! 'Caus this blog is actually going about France! Aaah oui, le pays de la baguette et les croissants! (I guess you all will understand that. If not: google translate will help you out.) So, last thursday we went to France! Oui oui! Avec ma école, je parle le francais parfaitement! okay, not. i suck at French in class, but anyways, we went to france. To this small small city, Lille. It's in the north of france because if we went to the south, we wouldn't been able to ... anyways that's not the point. 


We arrived there at... half past 10. We went to this boringboring museum, had our lunch at McDonalds, made a city tour. And now heeeeeere is the part were it gets nice! After all these boring shit, we were allowed to go shopping! Yeeeeaay. We went to EuraLille, that is this major shoppingcenter. And of course, i bought some ... not much. Because I'm a stupid cow and didn't brought enough money . xd


I bought this long-sleeved-shirt from H&M, and this grey ... pants. I really love it. Especially the pants because it fits perfectly. (: I just don't know what accessories I'm going to wear with it. This necklace isn't really matching and i actually wore it accidentally while making that picture, and this sentence suck xd. So if you have any tips or suggestions for some accessories please let me know!

Take care, xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Aww, thank you so much for you sweet comment girl ! It made me so happy !
    It's good to see you on blogspot, & your article is very great as usual.
    Your French is pretty good, I hope you liked you trip in France n_n.
    The clothes you bought are both casual & great, I think you can match them with anything :D.
    Have a nice week ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pants! you are so lucky that you went to france!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I really love this shirt! <3
    Its very trendy. ;)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your new buys! Ah... to be in France again, you lucky thing x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.