Tuesday, November 9, 2010

If you love me...

... Let me go, back to that bar in Tokyo,
where the demons from my past leave me in peace.
I'll be animating every night
The grass will be greener on the other side
And the Vampires and Wolves
Won't sink their teeth
I'm sick of dancing with the beast.

Seriously love that song ^^ Anyways, I'm just doing a quick blog, 'cause i have to go to school in... 15 minutes (: I'm going to show you what i'll wear today.





As you can see, my camera was working against me, so the quality suck, haha. I'll try to post better pictures tomorrow! But for now; i was wearing this purple sweater from ONLY. It's so comfy (: My pants from Lille, which you've already seen in my last post some black leg warmers, and my grey pumps.
Hope you like it (let me know what you think!) and have a good day everybody!

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. I love the combination of your pants + leg warmers!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'm following you now!

    K. Annet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so daring! Legwarmers sound perfect x

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die beenwarmers zien er super uit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the legwarmers! So Irene Cara in Flashdance!!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely lyrics! ;) thanks for your comment,feel free for follow me!

    ♥ Selvi
    http://selviorselfish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute! love the jeans :)

    <3 :)
    nicoleechelberger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, your outfit is super duper cute !
    You look gorgeous girl ♥.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.