Tuesday, November 30, 2010

SNOW! Boxes! Dress!

Hai guys,

I know it's been a while, again. And i'm sorry, i'm just soo busy. 
Anyways, i have a few things I wanted to show you. At first, we have...
SNOW! I know it's only November, but we have a white world over here! Most people aren't so happy with it, but i am! Yeeea.
And then, we haveeee boxed. I totally fell in love with that thing. Beeeecause the sound is amazing. Andd it's small so i can carry it too... i donno, everywhere! I know, my iPod is orange. I love it.
And theeen. I come back on my last post. The dress, if you haven't read my previous post, do it noooow, cause i'm not going to explain it again, sorry. (: Anyways, here are some pictures! There not very... clear. But my mom was busy so there was nobody who wanted to make some pictures, poor me. Haha.
Check my super elegant socks on the second picture, lol. OK, it has this like... draperies. Or something. Anyways. I have this, not-clear picture. (the third)


That was about it. Hope you liked it (: Leave a comment (melike!)
XOXO

6 comments:

  1. i like the dress :) here in germany we have snow too :) i love snoooooow :) i hope we have white christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that dress.. :)
    cute blog~
    <3 :)
    nicoleechelberger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great dress - chic and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.