Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I Bought A Dress.

Well not really actually. I ordered one. I'll get it next week. (: And if you know me a bit, you'd know that not really the "dresstype". Although i really like dresses, i donnot really wear them. Or with a legging. But i'm a senior (?). I don't know how it's called in your country. Anyways; i have to pass my exams this year, so we have a "gala". A prom? I don't know how it's called in English (shame on me). Anyways, the girls all wear dresses and the boys are all wearing a suit. Very classy. So i had to buy a dress. and i thought, the whole super-neatly thing ... that's not really me. so i decided to buy a dress from H&M. at first, i wanted this one...:
i think it's pretty amazing. but it's green. and... i'm not really a fan of green. so i linked it.. but they didn't have it in another color. so i was pretty dissapointed. BUT; when i looked again a couple days later i saw this one;

and i thought, i want it! so i looked but! it was sold out! i was sooo dissapointed. i was like; yea of course it is. what did you think, child? but i didn't give up hope (i sound like a hero, don't i? haha) and made a call to h&m. and i asked them if i could order it anyways. and they looked it up for me, and they could! you understand i was veeeery happy. it may not be like the most chic dress ever, but that's not really a me-thing anyways. and another plus: it was only 9.95! can you imagine! that's like... sooo cheap.
FIY; i've got the black one. i will post a picture of me in it as soon as i have it! that would be... somewhere next week.

let me know if you have chic partys coming up, and what you'll wear!
much love,

7 comments:

  1. Very good choice ! I love this dress, & as you said, it is veeeeery cheap :O.
    I have also a prom, in Decembre, & I wish I could have a dress which looks like the dress of Lanvin for H&M, dunno if you see which dress is it, but it's made with a lot of tulles (?) & it's red !
    Can't wait to see you in this awesome dress :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on finding a dress! Can't wait to see you wearing it!

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yayyeyee for a dress! :)
    cannnot wait till you post pictures :)

    <3 :)
    nicoleechelberger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dankjewel voor je reactie :) !
    Goed keus, het groene jurkje is leuk maar inderdaad de kleur is wat minderleuk voor zo een jurkje! En goedkoop zeg, ben benieuwd naar een aanfoto .
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks again for your sweet comments girl !
    Yeah, it's so bad for you that you don't have any New Look near your city ='|.
    I don't have one of their shop near my city too, so I can only go to New Look when I am in Paris, LOL.
    For the video, omg, yeah, so many people told me that I speak very fast ! I think I'll do an English video soon, & I'd do my best to speak slowly :D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. & For the dress of Lanvin for H&M, I dunno if I'm gonna but it or not .. I'll wil check in a shop first & then try it, so I can say if I want it or not :D.
    But if think I'm gonna love it " in real ", lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I appreciate every single sentence!


xoxo.